My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Monday, November 28, 2005
12:22 AM
It's weird how the last few days of Nov passes so slowly. Perhaps it's the parties, or the 'post-exams' I'm looking forward to in December. Nevertheless, it's going to be another month of happy memories with Pearl to keep. Welcome 2006, with a new sets of resolutions that I can't keep. -grin-
Yesterday was a good day. Went for buffet with mom at the Plaza. It's been 3 years since I went there. Nothing much has changed except for the number of seats we have. It used to be 3, and now it's 2. I don't think i'll ever go there if I have to go alone. I wonder if uncle Chong is looking down at us and go... 'Those were the days'.
Wanted to go Wala wala last night, with the intention of drinking coke and no ciggies. However, maybe it's a blessing, we ended up at Crystal Jade with Hargow and Siew Mai. It was nice to be eating decent food at 1 in the morning. Simple joy indeed.
Drove everyone down to the Balcony after and woah, that place is a blast! If only we could go there for christmas. How can we not have alcohol right? Ended up with Singapore Sling (my first time) and lots of ciggies. It is, I hope, the one last night of intoxication.
As usual, it is fun when it happens but eventually at night, the guilt gets to me. I know it isn't that hard to stay away from ciggies, but somehow or another, I went on until I could hear my throat screaming for a break. No more, I say. I hope it's going to be the last time I'm saying it.
The way the night progressed: Supper at Crystal Jade
The Balcony with nice cushion
The end product
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!